Choosing a TETRIX® Robotics Building System
Whether you are teaching STEM concepts in the classroom or engineering a robot to beat the competition, TETRIX® Building Systems help you reach your goals. These systems include TETRIX MAX (formerly known as TETRIX) and TETRIX PRIME, which work individually and together. To learn more about PRIME and how it works with MAX, watch the video.
Check out the key features of each system and how they complement each other:
- Affordable: Sets can be used year after year with teams of up to four students, and numerous builds can be constructed with just the PRIME Starter Set.
- Age appropriate for students ages 12 and up.
- Easy building and disassembling of a prototype in a single class period.
- Excellent for engineering – quickly perform multiple design iterations.
- Compatible with TETRIX MAX elements – congruent hole patterns and fasteners ensure true integration of elements.
- Comprehensive: More than 100 elements to choose from, and several builds can be constructed with just the MAX Robotics Set.
- Age appropriate for students ages 14 and up.
- Ideal for student competitions – durable for large-scale robots and provides secure connections.
- The robot building system of choice for the FIRST® Tech Challenge.
- Compatible with TETRIX PRIME elements – congruent hole patterns and fasteners ensure true integration of elements.
- Both sets include the needed assembly tool(s) and a Builder’s Guide to give students a confident start.
- Compatible with LEGO® Technic elements.
- R/C setup gets robots moving right out of the box – or TETRIX robots can be controlled by a variety of devices such as LEGO MINDSTORMS® EV3 or NXT, myRio, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and more.
Click the system name to learn more about TETRIX PRIME and MAX systems and how to purchase them.