We aim to provide an excellent online shopping experience by offering innovative educational products and great service – without compromising your privacy and security.
What We Collect and How We Use It
- Generally, the information you provide is used for the express purpose for which it was collected (for example, to fulfill orders, mail requested materials, answer questions, and so forth). Any information you provide us may be stored indefinitely.
- Online orders – Names and addresses will be added to the mailing list for future catalog mailings.
- Keyword searches – We capture and store words and phrases entered into our search box. This is done to improve the effectiveness of our search feature.
- We do not sell personal information to third-party organizations.
- Generally, email contact is done on an opt-in basis only. You may choose to receive email newsletters, product updates, and news by checking opt-in check boxes on our site. At any time, you may use our opt-out process to remove yourself from future email contact.
- Submitting catalog requests does require the entry of an e-mail address, which may be used for a single follow-up contact.
Cookies must be enabled in your browser to order on our site. Cookies are small, temporary text files that maintain short-term memory during your browsing session. Specifically, cookies are used to remember your cart contents as you browse, to retrieve your cart contents on subsequent visits, and to keep you identified after you sign in. (Note: After 20 minutes of inactivity, the system will require you to sign in again.) Cookies do not store personal information.
This informational portion of this site is intended for users who are 13 years of age or older. The shopping features are intended for users who are at least 18 years of age. Younger individuals may use this site with the supervision of a parent or guardian.
We take the security of customer information very seriously. Our checkout process is protected by SSL encryption technology. We adhere to the credit card industry’s best practices, which include displaying the last four digits only of a credit card number when we confirm orders.